Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WMC's Decoupage Exchange: # 5 part 1

The designated material is key holder.

For my partner, Eysha, it's a wooden keybox with glass door.


It suffered a few changes before I decided on the look and delivered it to her on Tuesday. This is the final version.



I decided to go with blue & white colour combination and Cath Kidston Summer Blossom tissue & Flora Gingham napkin.


Side view


Top view

With matching checkered light blue ribbon and a gold bow, it's a girlie keybox :-)

I forgot to photograph the inside.

The back of the door is blue but the side wall remains white. The base was a very uninspiring shade of blue. It doesn't flow with the colour scheme so I covered it up with tracing paper before screwing the metal hangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment