Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Decoupage Project: Classic Rose Kendi/Washer

Warning! This is an image heavy post.


Full view


It's my first time working on a washer - I admit it was quite a challenge.


The other side


View from above

Initially I want to leave it blank and only shaded it with Baby Pink but it looks too empty. So I added more. In total I used 2 & a half pieces of IHR's Classic Rose.

For the cover, to balance out all the roses on the body, I was inspired and came up with this idea.



Yes, you've seen this before.




I traced the pattern from Tender Moment's border. Then redid it in Burnt Umber.



Keeping with the same pattern but I started to grow bored by this time.



So on this side, it's totally free style but still conform to the pattern. I seriously had more fun with the shading.

The washer is now with the owner.

Overall, I think I did quite a good job for this project but honestly I don't think I'm up for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment