Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Decoupage Project: Summer Blossom Coasters

Yes, I'm on a roll this week .. enjoy!!! :-)



You don't have to agree with me but I think it's very nice..

Previously a generic store bought square cork-backed coasters. I spent some amount of time peeling the original cover and smoothing the surface using fine sandpaper.




2 pieces of Summer Blossom (napkin : 33cmX33cm) were sacrificed utilised for these coasters. One yield 3 motifs, the rest goes to the scrap file for future project.


All 6 of 'em

The background is diluted Baby Pink. The dotted border is Metallic Champagne - I'm growing very fond of this acrylic paint. Both are Plaid's Folk Art.




They still need at least 2 coats of varnish.. :-) OK, one last photo, just because..



I still have another set of blank coasters.

Any takers? Do let me know.. any reproduction will be based on these but with slight variation of course.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, do you know where I can get coaster blanks for decoupage?

    ReplyDelete

Comment