Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Magazine: Flea Market Style


image source

This wonderful magazine was published recently (Feb 2010) and I was quite bummed with the fact that it's only for US/Canadian retail market*.

So, I e-mailed a local magazine distributor asking if they can do something about it (twas a long shot, really). But lo & behold, earlier today, I got news that they're in the process of bringing this title to Malaysia. How cool is that?

No word on the actual retail price yet nor the actual date - but I am so excited about this development that I just have to share it with all of you.

Not sure what the whole post is all about? Go to this behind-the-scene blog to find out more (better late than never). Warning: There are lots of beautiful photos there that will enchant you (hence my determination to own the magazine)

*Yes, there are at least 2 3 online retailers but international shipping rate makes me go "ouch!"

- how to order? if you are really really interested, drop a comment. I will try to work something out - cross fingers!!

1 comment:

  1. cantiknya umah ni..buku ni pasal cottage punya barang ke?berapa satu klw nak order ye?

    ReplyDelete

Comment