Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Decoupage Project: Mod Podged Bears

I made these together with my sons.

For this project, we used Mod Podge exclusively to seal, glue and varnish. The bears are from inexpensive wrapping paper. The base - (expired) LRT tickets.

I helped them cut the image - for a natural shaggy look, i snipped the edges randomly instead of a straight cut.

Daytime Bears

Note: I might revisit this project and redo it - the scratch on Mama Bear's head is due to someone's impatient attempt to get rid of the air bubbles underneath.

Night Bears

The background is scrap from another napkin. Aptly, it's called the Night Bears

Looking forward to another session to work on the other side of the cards (plus a few more).

No comments:

Post a Comment