Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Decoupage Project: Rambling Rose Coasters









From a set of 6. I already gave 2 pieces away, hence only 4 posted here. This was during the time when I can't get enough of the Rambling Rose, LOL!

While doing these coasters, I discovered..
  1. Random cut & paste method is fun! fun! fun!
  2. Folk Art's Baby Pink is wayyy TOO pink. Yes, there is such a thing as too pink. Hence my love for for Sheer Blossom and Ballet Pink.
  3. Ziggy's paint marker = NOT GOOD. It leaks and mess up the surface. I've no intention of badmouthing the product, just recalling the horror of my bad experience.
The coasters are captured using our All-In-One HP's scan function. After years of (much) abuse, this is the only function it is still capable of. Poor thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment